Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shattered Dreams (or, less melodramatically, a broken lamp)

Guys? Guys? I'm sorry.
I'm sorry I ignored you for months and months on end.
I'm sorry that my last post was a rant on semantics.
I'm sorry (really sorry) that my apartment still looks the way it does.

My brother-in-law moved in for a bit, and while he helped me with some things, having another person in the house kind of curtailed my house plans.

Also, I think possibly, that this apartment may never look decorated. I can't figure out what to do with the living room, but, "At least," I thought, "I've got that damn lamp situation sorted out."

Only to come home today and find out that the cat has shattered the damn lamp.
That took 3 tries to bring home. 



THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS. 



 (because we have cats)

No comments:

Post a Comment